Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another meeting

Just got back from my second Z.A. meeting. Its still kind of weird, I haven't really shared all that much. But it is good to be around people when I don't have to worry that they will find out. That's all I've been thinking about at work lately. Do they have any idea? Whats going to happen if they find out?

The meetings are pretty simple, if you want to talk, you introduce yourself, "Hi. My name is ____. And I'm a Zombie. Its been ____ days since I've eaten human brains." Simple. Right? I though so.

This time I got a sponsor. Her name is Jan. Seems pretty cool, and pretty freaking hot too. Basically, anytime I have a blackout, anytime I try to chew someone's arm off, I give her a call. We meet for coffee, talk it over, and all goes back to normal. I just hope its as easy as it sounds. I haven't stated to get any cravings yet, but from some of the stories at the meeting, they aren't easy to control. Maybe its better I blackout, at least that way I don't actually know what I've done wrong.

No comments: