Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another day off

So maybe Dr. Raines wasn't bullshit after all. I woke up early this morning to someone knocking on my door. He sent his crew over (I didn't know doctor's had crew's). How did they know where I lived, or who I was, I didn't leave a message. They wanted me to go with them to some medical facility. The lack of details seemed somewhat sketchy, but I have to do something about my arm, and it doesn't seem like the hospital was going to be able to help me out. Anyway, I finally went with them. We drove out to the middle of nowhere, I couldn't help but think that these people were going to kill me and throw me into the river.

This doctor's office looked like a place a wounded criminal would go. But the doctor was pretty cool. He stitched and dressed my arm. For some reason I felt comfortable to tell him about the blackout. He said it was perfectly normal. What the hell is normal about that? I still don't really know what happened.

Several hours and tests later, they took me back home. Whatever else they have planned for me is going to have to wait. I can't miss work again tomorrow.

No comments: